--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Arhata Osho
<arhatafreespe...@...> wrote:

> For 14 years, I've connected with millions of people of all
> ages, nationalities, religions, states of mind and on and
> on with a mulititude of purposes including promoting 'free
> speech' in the world.  The biggest block to free speech is not
> the government, but the citizens who are immersed in judgment.
> It would create a very different outlook if you were to explore
> my simple website and read the topics that interest you.

A little wake-up call, dude. My bet is that
for 14 years you have "connected" with no one.
The main reason is that you don't write TO
connect with anyone; you write entirely to
hear yourself talk and to get people to visit
your website so that they can pay attention
to you.

I got this with the first thing you ever posted
here, and have instantly "clicked past" every
one of them since. I doubt that I am alone in
doing so. Your vibe is that of a person stand-
ing on a soapbox on the Venice Beach shouting
"Look at me! Look at me!" Why on earth would
anyone ever want to look at a person like that?