--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Arhata Osho
<arhatafreespe...@...> wrote:

> Curtis
>
> It's ok if you're judgmental, but I haven't the time to go round and
round> about misinterpretations that give you away.

Again with the putdowns.  You have a great rapport technique.

  I'm sure you mean to be > productive in what you
> write and if others feel so or not, let them speak up.

They already have, I am the village idiot here.

I only dialog from> the heart and awareness as much as possible.

And so do I, what a coincidence.

 The question remains to me> 'are you representative of the general
thinking here'?

No, I am unlike all the other people who will hang on your every word
with ZERO judgment.  You should focus on their overwhelmingly positive
feedback...

> Arhata

I've run out of jokes here.

> [...]
>
> spiritual/conscious ness site, then it's perhaps not in the groups
>
> interest.
>

> Oh I get it, if we don't dig what you write it is because we are not
>
> on an open spiritual/conscious ness site. Very slick!   Personally I
>
> blame Rick for that, he started this site and so far people seem VERY
>
> resistant to people like yourself with 30 years of experiences backing
>
> what they feel to express and not promoting anything at all except
>
> relationships and free speech.
>

> Just one question, should there be free speech?  That sounds kind of
>
> like some new fangled concept.  I can't see that catching on.
>

> > Arhata
>

> Gesundheit!

> >             --- In FairfieldLife@ yahoogroups. com, Arhata Osho
>

> > <arhatafreespeech@ ...> wrote:
>

> > > Canned, self promoting, and, spiritual pamphlets??  I've been doing
>

> > > this for 15 years
>

> > > with millions of people purely from truth and a passion and, this
>

> > >  judgment is
>

> > > a new one!  Thank you!  Something I've wrote has provoked
>

> > > insecurities and that's
>

> > > good as it's an opportunity for those who see it different than it's
>

> > >  intent to question
>

> > Arhata,
>

> > This rap might work on teenagers on Venice Beach but you are not gunna
>

> > get any traction with this technique on this board. Insecurity is not
>

> > one of this group's qualities.
>

> > I checked our your site and you seem like an interesting enough guy.
>

> > I would read more of your story.  But you are gunna get a warmer
>

> > reception here if you treat us like peers and not a class that you
>

> > need to enlighten.  I don't know your story, which might be
>

> > interesting.  How about putting down the signs and just talking like
>

> > we're just folks.
>

> > Tell us about how you got from your daddy's knee to standing around on
>

> > Venice Beach spreading a message to strangers.  I'm a busker and would
>

> > be more than interested in hearing about your experiences.
>

> > This can be a friendly place and people will give you an ear if you
>

> > show up as yourself behind your "message."  Ya feel me?
>

> > Curtis
>

> > > why they see it in a negative light.  Canned? Wow - that's a strange
>

> > >  characterization
>

> > > as I copy no one and write in a 'stream of consciousness' as I am
>
> now.
>

> > >  Self promoting is not a sin, but have no idea how that is here? A
>

> > dialog is
>

> > > good and certainly I hope anyone who feels moved about my last 2
>

> > > writings (Old People and Reinvent Yourself) will respond with any
>

> > >  thoughts! To be open and to 'let go' are routes to a
>

> > spiritual/conscious
>

> > > life.
>

> > > Shalom,
>

> > > Arhata

> > >             --- In FairfieldLife@ yahoogroups. com,

> > > Here's an explanation: most of your posts are canned,
self-promoting,