--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
<mailto:FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com> , enlightened_dawn11
<no_re...@...> wrote:

> your definitions all sound so monkey-like. here's a banana, my
> little chiquita.
>
> enlightenment is that state of consciousness in which a person no
> longer identifies with, and gets lost in, the objects of perception.

This sounds like a good explanation. Its like night and day, they are
both versions of the other. Day just has more light in it, and night
just has more dark in it. It is not an absolute state. Just a movement
from consciousness getting caught up and overwhelmed by in its own
activity, to consciousness observing and enjoying its own activity.

OffWorld

<mailto:FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com> , TurquoiseB <no_reply@>

<mailto:FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com> , off_world_beings