--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "BillyG." <wg...@...> wrote:

> So here I am in Home Depot minding my own business and
> trying to buy a wall switch and I hear this, click, click,click and
> I turn and see this slim woman pushing a cart down the aisle.
> With the click, click, click of her heels I'm sure she was
> intent on getting attention.
>
> Though she was just of average appearance, why can't woman
> just go through life without 'tempting' men constantly through
> there choice of dress, 'impressing'  other woman through their
> style, and generally trying to get as much vanity satisfaction
> and attention as they can! How pathetic! How distracting it is
> for a woman to dress sexually suggestively in the business
> place and how stupid is our culture for condoning it.
>
> Some day woman will team with men, and sex will be held to
> be a sacrament (like in the Catholic Church) and woman won't
> flaunt *it* in a selfish attempt to gain some advantage here or
> there. Certainly as a society we can do better, time for *real*
> change.

I just *knew* that there was a reason I was
saving up my last post of the week. :-)

And I could use it up by talking about what
a male chauvinist pig BillyG is, or what a
limp-dicked-religio-pansy he is, or suggest
that the only "sacrament" a woman is ever
likely to want to share with someone who
hates women as much as he does is the
ritual of exorcism.

But I won't.

Instead, I'll pass along this story I read
today about -- coincidentally enough -- Home
Depot, and -- coincidentally enough -- what
real men might make of such an opportunity.

Listen up, dude. Walmart. $2.99. It's probably
the only way you'll ever get any action in this
lifetime.   :-)

HOME DEPOT SCAM WARNING

Be careful!!!

A "heads up" for those men who may be regular Home depot
customers. This one caught me by surprise. Over the last
month I became a victim of a clever scam while out shopping.
Simply going out to get supplies has turned out to be quite
traumatic.

Don't be naive to think it couldn't happen to you or
your friends.

Here's how the scam works:

Two seriously good-looking 20-21 year old girls come over
to your car as you are packing your shopping into the trunk.
They both start wiping your windshield with a rag and Windex,
with their breasts almost falling out of their skimpy tee
shirts. It is impossible not to look. When you thank them
and offer them a tip, they say "No" and instead ask you for
a ride to McDonalds. You agree and they get in the backseat.
On the way, they start undressing. Then one of them climbs
over the front seat and starts crawling all over you, while
the other one steals your wallet.

I had my wallet stolen November 4th, 9th, 10th, twice on the
15th, 17th, 20th, 24th & 29th. Also December 1st, 4th, twice
on the 8th, 16th, 23rd, 26th, 30th, three times last Saturday
and very likely again this upcoming weekend.

So tell your friends to be careful.

P.S. Walmart has wallets on sale for $2.99 each.