Dear amritasyaputra:

On Feb 2, 2009, at 7:58 PM, amritasyaputra wrote:

> dear Vaj,
>
> If Totality is found in a grain of sand, it is found in every cell of
> your body and brain, too. It is you! OK, that I don't know :-) since
> you are doubting it.
> But it is the Self, that's me! And if you don't know your Self, the
> basis of your life... sorry but that's not normal.

Sorry, but you're delusional.

Self (capital "S") is ego, just because it's expanded to some large
proportion or imagined large proportion ("infinity", TMO fav:
"unboundedness" or "unbounded", Brahman) doesn't make it nondual. It
just makes it really fucking BIG. Big deal.

Big Ego.

Not normal.

Sorry.

Maybe you should hang out at an Eckhart Tolle gathering, they really
go for this kinda thing. Maybe Oprah would show up?Y ou could give
darshan and make some bucks?