--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, enlightened_dawn11
<no_re...@...> wrote:

> what are they please?

Shoki, TantricOne, C_Aragon, Uncle Tantra, and the
current one, TurquoiseB (all but the last were on
alt.meditation.transcendental, not FFL, although
he signed some of his early posts here as TurquoiseB
"Uncle Tantra" or "Unc").

I'm pretty sure there was at least one more, but I
can't bring it to mind. At one point, after he
hadn't posted for awhile under whatever name he was
using, he came back using a new name and pretended
to be an entirely different person, different
writing style, different personality, different
gender. But he wasn't able to keep it up for very
long; his Barry style crept in gradually until we all
realized it was just Barry.