Six billion people means sixty million geniuses.

What most folks don't know about geniuses is HOW MUCH SMARTER they
are.  You know how you feel when you meet a person of obvious low
I.Q.?  There's 60,000,000 folks out there who would feel the same
about you -- only, you know, for a lot more reason.  They're that far
beyond you.

Do the math.  The world's smartys are just now coming online - that is
-- they can escape their cultures using the Internet to come up to
speed and see that, what?, that the world is ripe for the pickin's.

Same deal for the other special folks with sport, music, etc.
abilities.  All of them are getting the tools to bootstrap themselves.

Sounds good, eh?

I tremble.  I'm not one of the sixty million.  I can be had by ANY of
them.  And now, what morality will hold them back when ANY OF THEM can
out-think Donald Trump and do whatever the international globalists
have done by simply outsmarting every culture's constraints -- like
Madoff, like BushCo.

Once, we were protected from them.  There were country borders, laws,
poverty, educational and religious controls and handcuffings.

No more.

Any second now the $10 computer will be a reality, and every genius in
China and India is going to grow up with the absolute clarity that
they don't have to put up with any restrictions.

Is ya shakin' in yer booties?

Edg