On Jun 29, 2005, at 10:24 AM, anonymousff wrote:

> To me, and my reaction may be tied to Peter's past style and tone, not
> just his words, I felt Peter's comment was twisting Jerry's comment,
> "I think it sums up the whole thing, doesn't". My take on his comment
> was that 'well that settles it, you can't rely on ANY channeler'. I
> realize it was my interpretation of tone, not the words themselves,
> and in that I may have misteken his tone.
>
> While I am not a fan of channelers, I just felt such twisting was
> uncalled for. So I asked the neutral and somehat humerous
> extrapolation of his point, "And thus all chanellees are stupid?" ?"
> My goal was to make him laugh and say, well no, I didn't really mean
> to imply that.

I think he was just being his usual humorous, jovial and friendly self.

Email's a dry communication medium. They say body communication is like
80+% of communication--take away body and voice inflection and there's
very little left. So I place attention on that, being aware of that.
Seems to help...some of the time : )