On Fri, Feb 20, 2009 at 1:10 AM, nablusoss1008 <no_re...@yahoogroups.com>wrote:

> > Vaj's posts are a lot closer to "hate mail" than
> > the posts that correct his many misstatements.
>
> That's the word; hate mail !

Actually, I received a nice, friendly email from Vaj a couple of days ago.
Of course he wanting something, just like Barry did when Barry sent me those
unsolicited pictures of unclothed children in sexual situations a month
ago.  I guess Vaj is being hit on from so many sides by the junkyard dog and
her friends that he'd actually stoop to attempt to be nice to me.   Oh well,
I'll take kindness from any place I can get it, even if it's not sincere and
won't last.

At least the email from Vaj wasn't like the stuff from Barry that could have
wound me up in both state and federal prison had I not immediately taken out
my hard drive, destroyed it, bought a new one and re-imaged it from a backup
prior to receipt of the unwanted "gifts".

Has anyone else on FFL received unsolicited child porn from Barry?