--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "yateendrajee" <mcint...@...> wrote:

> PDF's of old yearbooks are available at the MUM website. Might be
> helpful for group participants to point themselves out, and/or refresh
> their memories about classmates. I've been having a misty-eyed time
> looking at those dear people!
>
> http://www.mum.edu/yearbooks.html
>
> Cameron McIntosh
> Student '77-79

Fascinating to go through all of these. Isn't it interesting to note that the
most fully
realized yearbook is the first one.....one that I have around here somewhere.
And then
they get smaller and smaller. Very quickly it is determined that showing
results of athletic
competition is NOT the way to go.

The last yearbook shown is 2003-04. It's limp by any measure. Is that the last
yearbook
for MUM? I don't know.....I spent years in Switzerland in the 70's but was
never much part
of the MIU/MUM scene. I've never been to Fairfield even though I have some
close friends
who live there. I ran centers in the midwest back in the day, but never felt
the urge to visit
FF (until very recently strangely enough.)

It's a dumb question to those of you who live there, but what is the current
scene at MUM?
Is MUM a slowly dying situation or is it growing and vibrant? I have no
idea...and I should
since people I care about are still there.