--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, I am the eternal

<no_re...@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "at_man_and_brahman"
> > *****
> >
> > Deeppack probably did teach or guest lecture a few times at MIU
before
> > he bailed in the early 90s, which does qualify him for his
listing as
> > parttime faculty.
> >

> Yes.  He was my teacher, as were the other "profs" at MIU.  You see
> received continuing education course credits whenever and wherever I
> went on a residence course or WPA.  Remember those credits?    I
never
> figured out what MIU did with those credits besides puff up their
> numbers.  I wonder if anyone ever attempted to redeem those credits
at
> a college or grad school?

********

Cal State LA had 3 credits from MIU in my file for attending TM
Teacher Training in August 1970, which was, of course, even before
MIU opened. I didn't need the credits for anything to get my 1981
bachelor's from CSULA, but the registrar did not have a problem with
noting these transfer credits in my file.