Vaj,

I doubt my game play is that to which you're referring, but can you
give me any particulars of this video game of which you've written?

My game is played 24/7 by any number of players.  You never know when
your turn will come, you never know when any other players' turns
might come, but all players know what they'll have to do when the
challenge "whacks ya sudden like."  No player ever sees another player
playing the game......unless......

My game requires a sacred intent, a magical and whimsical creativity,
and STEALTH!

And the game NEVER ENDS.

Edg