--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, grate.swan <no_re...@...> wrote:

> Wow! Do you want tax returns and DNA swabs included?

Nah, that would be icky.

> Just curious, why, in your mind, is it relevant to ask such of so
> called Newbies and not of every poster (the answers are not apparent
> to most posters)?

It was a whim mostly, but I do find myself curious about some folks
here when I try to figure out how they "got there."

> Beyond that, what, in your mind, is the value of having this
> information (other than a sort of lifestyle voyeurism)?

Oh, there's a goodly gob of voyeurism in this deal, that's for sure.
Guilty here, but also, seriously, I believe the answers can give me a
better grip on folks here such that I'm not stepping on their toes as
much as will happen by chance.

Edg