--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Duveyoung <no_re...@...> wrote:

> Look at how Turq answered the list. Isn't that "classic
> Turq?"  Would you want to seriously engage a person like
> that on an important issue when he's right there being
> smarmy and haughty and goofyass on purpose just to pull
> a chain?

Ahem.

I gave you *completely* honest, straightforward,
ho-holds-barred answers to your questions. I would
have given the same answers to the Dalai Lama had
he been in the room asking them of me. And I  fun
doing it, as I would with him. I thus suspect that
what you made of those answers says more about you
than it does about me.