)--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
<mailto:FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com> , Zoran Krneta <krneta.zo...@...>
wrote:

> cottage cheese also

How much does the body really need? ( I don't mean those big hulking
disgusting thicvk skinned, old looking, leathery bodies of meat eating
humans - I mean the more advanced functioning of the vegetarian body.
They are like a different species, but science is only just catching up
with that fact.)

I've been vegetarian for 30 years, swim 70-80 lengths of butterfly on a
regular basis, run up mountains in the summer (fell running) and am
healthier and fitter than the average 25 year old, but I eat cheese and
dairy (no eggs, fish) But how much do you really need, and how do Vegans
get it in sufficient quanitities?

Anyone know

OffWorld

> 2009/2/24 Alex Stanley <j_alexander_stan...@...>