on 7/1/05 2:36 PM, Vaj at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> On Jul 1, 2005, at 1:02 PM, sparaig wrote:
>
>> Who is a playground bully on AMT and who is a playground bully here?
>
> I think you're smart enough to figure that out yourself in regards to
> AMT as you spend a lot of time there.
>
> As far as here goes, it's a different place so I don't know that the
> comparison is valid.
>
> (Really I probably won't be answering any more of these silly attention
> grabbing posts either--those games a better played elsewhere IMO).

I haven't really been following all these pissing contest posts, and I've
never been on AMT. I just want to say that aside from posts at which you
snipe at one another, everything I've read by Vaj, Unc, and Judy is very
intelligent. If I were you I'd let bygones be bygones on FFL and just
contribute the high quality posts of which you are capable.