on 7/2/05 12:44 PM, lurkernomore20002000 at [EMAIL PROTECTED]
wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Rick Archer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
>>> "Ahh, what's so special about cheesemakers?"
>>>
>>> "Well, obviously this is not meant to be taken literally.
>>> It refers to any manufacturers of dairy products."
>>
>> Right. Such as Jesus Cheeses, Inc.
>
> I think it's a great concept.  Of course no major would take it on.
> You could have it to yourself.

I don't have the business acumen to raise the funding, manufacture, and
market the product. I also have an idea for a line of "gross-out" foods
based on common acronyms - MSG = Mildewed Skunk Ganglia, FDR = Fricasseed
Dinosaur Rectums, etc. They would appeal to the Fear Factor crowd.