On Mar 8, 2009, at 10:12 AM, TurquoiseB wrote:

Thanks for posting these Kornfield quotes, Vaj.
I don't know him, but will now work to correct
that. Can you recommend a good book to start
with?

I've only read After the Ecstasy, The Laundry: How the Heart Grows Wise on the Spiritual Path. It's about what happens after one glimpses enlightenment and how 'there are no enlightened people, only enlightened action'. It also details many of the pitfalls of the spiritual path and many groups. I understand his other books are quite good too, but I've only heard the occasional talk over the years.