On Mar 8, 2009, at 10:28 AM, curtisdeltablues wrote:

There were a few specific areas I want to comment on. In the written intro he claims:

The atmosphere here is absolutely incredible! I can feel that the Vedic Pandits are blessing the whole world. All we need is 8000 and then the world's problems will simply fade away - just like turning on the light instantly eliminates the darkness...

Curtis, do you remember during the TOU Course,
when Purusha was singing that silly song about
"When we get 7000 we'll throw away the foam..."
or something along those lines?  And then when
they got over 8000, they immediately switched
to, "When we get *10,000* we'll throw away the
foam..."

Oops.

Sal