TurquoiseB wrote:

>> Liza Lapira (Ivy) can be quite funny.  She was great
>> in "Huff" as Maggie the secretary for the Oliver Platt
>> character and had a small roll on this last season of
>> Dexter.  Apparently this is the only episode she
>> is in.
>>

> Was she the Asian apprentice to the Meganerd
> in the series, Topher?
>
> Great character. I wanted *instantly* to see
> more of her. She's my favorite babe of the
> series so far, the only one I'd have asked
> out.
Yes, that's her.  She had a great role in Huff always being frustrated
by Oliver Platt playing a wild and crazy attorney for Huff (Hank
Azara).  And she was the "internal affairs" cop that would keep driving
up to talk to the Jennifer Carpenter character in Dexter to make her
suspicious of her partner but if I recall right it turned out that the
partner and her had an affair that went back so she was trying to back
at him.