--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, FFL PostCount <ffl.postco...@...> wrote:

> He better wait until tonight to do it, or else I'll kick his ass.

Thank you FFL PostCounter for your offer of protection. Sorry, everyone, for
egging Barry on, but a rap about "blue balls" seemed so obviously his type of
humor. Anyway, here's my two cents worth of experience concerning blue balls:

I wrote about "third eye" experiences in message #206704 when we were
discussing lucid dreaming. My third eye is shaped like an elephant's eye, so I
think of it as Ganesha's eye. Its color is a very deep scintillating blue.