--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Vaj <vajradh...@...> wrote:
[...]
> If there was full, honest disclosure on the technique, anyone and
> their religion would have to be cool with practicing a common
> technique of Hindu paganism. I can tell you that if any these
> religions were told that, the technique would be banned from all of
> their congregations and it would certainly be banned from schools. The
> ONLY reason it is accepted at all is because of an elaborate and
> calculated slight of hand.

Are you talking about specific hardcore religious believers, or generalizing
to all of them?

Because there are plenty of hardcore Fundamentalists from different
religious traditions whose take on things is sufficiently different on
one point or another that they consider all the OTHER hardcore Fundamentalists
to be In Error, even though THEY are always Correct.

It find it hard to believe that all of them would agree about TM since they
don't
agree on anything else, either.

L.