--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Kirk" <kirk_bernha...@...> wrote:

> So he does TM? How else would he have heard of "the "Taste" course?
 (snip)
In the radio interview, he didn't mention anything about TM, or the 'Taste of
Utopia Course'...
I haven't read his books, so don't know much more than I heard in the interview.
His direct quote was something like this: 'There was a group of about 7,000
people' who were creating and intensifying a calming effect on world
consciousness, at that time, which altered the 'seed' of his timing of a
'surprise attack'...
He claimed his theory also predicted the 'surprise attack' of 9/11...
Which obviously wasn't prevented.

His main point, was that this date of 2012, was a point of major transition,
and in order to get through it peacefully would require an evolution of
consciousness, which would be grounded by people meditating and calming the
extreme fear, which would grip many people, who were afraid of the changes,
which were occurring.
R.g.