--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, nablusoss1008 <no_re...@...> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Robert" <babajii_99@> wrote:
> >
> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Kirk" <kirk_bernhardt@> wrote:
> > >
> > > So he does TM? How else would he have heard of "the "Taste" course?
> >  (snip)
> > In the radio interview, he didn't mention anything about TM, or the 'Taste
> > of Utopia Course'...
> > I haven't read his books, so don't know much more than I heard in the
> > interview.
> > His direct quote was something like this: 'There was a group of about 7,000
> > people' who were creating and intensifying a calming effect on world
> > consciousness, at that time, which altered the 'seed' of his timing of a
> > 'surprise attack'...
> > He claimed his theory also predicted the 'surprise attack' of 9/11...
> > Which obviously wasn't prevented.
> >
> > His main point, was that this date of 2012, was a point of major
> > transition, and in order to get through it peacefully would require an
> > evolution of consciousness, which would be grounded by people meditating
> > and calming the extreme fear, which would grip many people, who were afraid
> > of the changes, which were occurring.
> > R.g.
>
> According to my information, by 2012 the points of "major transition" is
> history.
> In fact many in this group have participated in creating a peacefull
> transition which started already when Maharishi gave one of His first
> rounding-courses during the Cuban crisis.

Or perhaps much earlier; when His Divinity Brahmananda Sarasawathi accepted the
seat of the Shankaracharya in Jyothir Math ?

The Masters of Wisdom certainly knew, having encouraged us since the beginning
of time, that humanity once again was recovering into Discipleship and
Masterhood, with Maitreya - the World Teacher - being in the world of men for
the first time in 100.000 years, present in His Self-created Mahavirupta body
since 1977 in the West, only two years after Maharishi inaugurated the Dawn of
the Age of Enlightenment.

They also knew that a Bright Star of Wisdom would personally take
responsebility for creating this more and more visible Heaven on Earth, with
the blessings from Guru Dev, one of the most Senior amongst The Masters of
Wisdom.

And They knew His name to be: Maharishi Mahesh Yogi.

Blessed are all those souls, and infinite are their future possebilities for
Discipleship and Masterhood, in this life or later, those that even with a
fraction of their time did help Maharishi in His Cosmic endeavor to create
"Heaven on Earth, in this generation."

Every one of them are blessed.