> > > "Repent,"  is used in English
> > > translations of the Gospels for the Greek word
> > > "metanoia." But going back to the Greek, it turns
> > > out that "metanoia" can also be understood to mean
> > > "transcend" (beyond-mind).
> >

>  Absolutely,
> >
> >  ! Transcend ! you sinners.   You who so sin against your own >inner
> >  Nature repent your non-practice ways, go beyond the mind.
> >

> The means of enlightenment are now everywhere in the enlightening >world.
> The time is upon all humankind now for a mass of instruction >in the ways of
> repenting through science, through true >transcending.   The time for
> ignorance is over.

Yes.  Transcending. Repenting, going beyond the mind, the means of
enlightenment seems are everywhere in the enlightened world.  In the modern
world, it's on Oprah.  It's on PBS Bill Moyers.  It's in the outreach of
transcendental centering prayers taught in method through so many places of
human nature worship otherwise.  Eckhardt Tolle books and audio.  Is instructed
through churches, in synagogues, at temples of all kinds, even in some mosques.
   In Buddhist & Zen centers everywhere.  Yoga centers on every corner.  Also
the transcendental relaxation response in doctors offices.  Meditation seminars
everywhere.   Instructed generally as Quiet time meditation in some schools and
in colleges & universities public and private.   Quiet time now is coming for
everyone.  The hour is at hand where we shall see who shall repent their
non-meditation.  Transcendentalism is on the move.

Om