So, I have been on that Celexa stuff for a month now. Time flys huh?  I have
to say it's pretty awesome for me. I don't know if it would work for someone
who's manic depressive, in fact I'm sure not as that's different.

Depression I look back now and I find that it was a deepening between
thought and action such that one gets to where the pause is insurmountable
and one falls into it.  I was getting pretty despondent and bad. I have to
say that that has since cleared up entirely. I feel really good and ready to
return to work.

I really recommend such a simple course of treatment for others who may feel
bad. It also hasn't hurt my meditation at all. In fact it inspired me to
practice more because I feel better. Also, if one feels speedy from Celexa
then you can skip days, or time it to your schedule.  It rocks!

Jai (space of E) Ma!