--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, satvadude108 <no_re...@...> wrote:
> Oh, and I apologize to morons.

And you know, we in the moron community do appreciate this, since we have been
so maligned throughout history.  We have turned down Richard's application many
times due to his not meeting our criteria for admission.  Technically he did
achieve  the imbecile level of some of our entrance tests, but upon farther
review we felt that the designation idiot is probably closer to the mental
level being expressed here, although it is possible that the tourettes
interference is causing a slightly lower score.

On behalf of the moron community, thank you for your sensitivity to these
critical distinctions.  The "Jim" question has been forwarded to the gender
issues center for a more precise classification of what is going on there.