--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "curtisdeltablues" <curtisdeltabl...@...>
wrote:

> Thanks for the kind words about Turq's and my humor.  You are definitely
> holding your own, contributing to the general tomfoolery!  I say, if nobody
> is getting enlightened anyway, we might as well laugh!

So true. Laughing is an imperative that FFL sometimes invokes. I am always
grateful for those moments.

Tell me what do  you heathen types *do* during Holy Week? ;-)

Are there traditional activities involved?  I'm thinkin' something bacchanal
along the lines of goat leggings and lotsa wine like in the Dragnet movie with
Dan Aykroyd. Ya know, help clear out the subtle nadis and all.