From: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com [mailto:fairfieldl...@yahoogroups.com]
On Behalf Of TurquoiseB
Sent: Friday, April 10, 2009 11:12 AM
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: a quintessential Movement parody

This is by Andy MacKenszie, who's a very nice, funny guy and is still
allowed in the dome despite his irreverence. He put out an album of very
creatively mixed Beatle songs too. I'll pass your comments along to him.

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
<mailto:FairfieldLife%40yahoogroups.com> , "at_man_and_brahman"
<at_man_and_brah...@...> wrote:

> http://horizontalprogram.blogspot.com/

This is a fitting subject for my last post of
the week. I simply cannot *believe* that no one
has downloaded these and commented on them yet!

Maybe they are all well-known among Fairfield
Ru's, and so they are "old news." But they are
"new news" to me, and I have to send a hearty
"Well done, and I hope to share a beer or 10,000
with you in Hell" to the albums' creators.

This is REALLY, REALLY FUNNY STUFF !!!

And really well-recorded as well. Great produc-
tion, great harmonies and instrumentation, the
whole tamale. Truly wonderful "in joke humor,"
almost certainly lost on anyone who has never
paid their dues in the TMO, but chuckle city
to anyone who has.

Deep bow. This is some of the ballsiest and
most well-done spiritual parody I have ever
seen in my entire life. I am in awe.