--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Rick Archer" <r...@...> wrote:

> From: TurquoiseB
>
> This is by Andy MacKenszie, who's a very nice, funny guy
> and is still allowed in the dome despite his irreverence.
> He put out an album of very creatively mixed Beatle songs
> too. I'll pass your comments along to him.

Please do, Rick.

You may also say that my compliments come
from someone who honestly believes that if
there had been more of this kind of humor,
the TM movement would not be in the shape
it is today.

"Any spiritual movement that has lost the
ability to laugh at itself has lost its Way."
-- one Buddha or another