--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, enlightened_dawn11 <no_re...@...> wrote:

> an exquisite and delicious mind f*ck from the Master himself.

What He did in these cases, from Haile Selasie and Peron, to the Shah and
Ferdinand Marcos was to boldster their egos and in that way give the TMO a
foothold in that country simply by being present and meditating in groups.

The historybooks of the future will no doubt bring in all the details of what
was happening behind the scenes in these historic events.
Maharishi spent a lot of time and resources on these operations; in all of
these countries a peaceful transistion to a different system from dicatorship
was accomplished, even under very trying conditions indeed for everyone
involved. Regarding Iran many would claim that it went from bad to worse, but
nevertheless the process of transformation was painless; nobody got hurt
because we where there to calm down the collective consciousness.

He did this as a sideline to everythyng else He did at the time; Maharishi
literally saved thousands of human lives.

And since this is my last comment of this week, just a quick remark to you
Marek: It's nice that you have observed that I do not use harsh words as often
as before, nor do I ask Edg to get back on medication any more. Neither do I
recommend a checking as often.
The reason for this is not because I have mellowed (or perhaps a little bit)
but mainly because I see these recommendations have no effect. Unfortunately,
many of the anti-TM-bashers on this forum seems to have stiffled beyond growth
and understanding; it's simply what they live for, they are getting old and in
their desperation think that they have found an area to make a difference
during the last few years of their silly lives. In addition some fellows here
are doing their anti-TM activity on a professional basis, so why bother ?

I find your interest in Ravens and Crows very heartening. As a young boy of
about 6 I nutured a chicken-Crow that had fallen out of the nest with
water-milk and bread on the warm floor of our bathroom until he flew away quite
happily. Since then I am always aware of their activities, particularily their
distance to me, the angle from where they appear and the particular sounds they
are making towards my direction.
Last time I was in Kovalam Beach in India a Raven settled on my head as I was
going down the outdoor steps from my hotel-room and stayed there until I
reached the ground. :-)