> I have heard, in fact, that the TMO is about
> to announce a new course, supposedly more
> effective than the TM-siddhis.
>
> The new technique will be called "Yogic
> Motorboating." Do not confuse this Vedic-
> based technique with the more mundane desc-
> ription of motorboating: "The act of pushing
> one's face in between two ample breasts and
> rocking one's head side to side very rapidly
> while making a vigorous, lip-vibrating 'brrr'
> sound."
>
> Not the same thing at all. Yogic Motorboating
> is to regular motorboating as the butt-bouncing
> of Yogic Flying is to...uh...is to... Sorry...
> I can't really think of any parallel to Yogic
> Flying in the mundane world...forget I even
> brought it up.
>
> Anyway, the first Yogic Motorboating courses
> will be offered soon at Maharishi Peace Palaces
> throughout the world. While the target audience
> for these courses is of course men -- who are,
> after all, the only ones who matter in the
> TM view of spirituality -- exceptions will be
> made for lesbians and Hillary Clinton supporters,
> as long as they agree to practice the technique
> in a different Motorboating Dome than the men.
>
> Catch the buzz today. Motorboat your way to
> true enlightenment. D-cups for D-stressing.

I don't have time to respond in detail now, but I have some details of this new
course and will post them later. Also, I don't want FFL readers to think my
posting about this new course is a spoof - it is for real.

I will also briefly post some details here of another course that TurquoiseB
may not be aware of. As usual, there are some "amazing" elements to this
never-before offered course:

There will be a special course for gay men - for obvious reasons, the regular
Yogic Motorboating course may put unnecessary strain on the delicate physiology
of the gay men who have contributed so much and so stylishly (and so
silently)to Maharishi's Global Movement over the past 50 years.

While full details are still being worked out, I can write that the gay men's
course is tentatively titled "Yogic B-Boating (YBB). While the goal of this new
course is the same as the Yogic Motorboarding course, the mechanics of practice
will be somewhat different.

This is all the information I have at the moment. However, on a personal note,
I will add that from my experience with "regular" B-Boating in other
organizations, I am very, very excited about the upcoming course.

So, those are the main points, and now it is time for many of us to rest before
diving deep within and enlivening the silence as we continue to enjoy
Maharishi's Heaven on Earth in this generation.

Science