/
> Look around; how many greedy, simple and foolish people do you see on the
> street, in your neigbourhood ?
>
> Spiritual greed and dishonesty, ego out of control, rumour-mongering; it's a
> grave and simplistic state of mind stated by Rick Archer again and again.

I agree totally with you, Nablusoss. It is such a gift to have someone with
your level of enlightenment on FFL. I don't think you were here when I was a
member several years ago. [If you were, I definitely would not have left the
group.]

As you very correctly write, FFL members with "ego out of control", "simplistic
state of mind", "rumor-mongering", etc., etc.,

:)

Do you think that there is any way we could get rid of these people? I know
that  I do not have the high level of consciousness to come up with a
resolution, but I _know_ that you have.

Is there any way that you might help...... please, please??

Yours in the eternal effervescence of supplication,

Science