From: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com [mailto:fairfieldl...@yahoogroups.com]
On Behalf Of nablusoss1008
Sent: Wednesday, April 22, 2009 3:51 PM
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: Book Review: Under The Thumb Of Cult Leader Sri
Chinmoy

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
<mailto:FairfieldLife%40yahoogroups.com> , nablusoss1008 <no_re...@...>

<mailto:FairfieldLife%40yahoogroups.com> , "Rick Archer" <rick@> wrote:

> Rick Archer; you are a fool and a rumour-monger.

How many Yogis has Rick denounced during his short, little, pathetic span of
life ? 10 ?

>From where does a grim little fool from Fairfield get the guts to denounce
anyone, let alone a great Yogi like Sri Chimnoy ?
What do you know of Sri Chinmoy, Nabby? Probably nothing first hand. Neither
do I. I just noticed the article in NHNE News, written by someone who had
grown up with him, and forwarded it here as I assumed, correctly, that it
might interest people. Do you have any evidence or experience to refute what
the woman wrote?