From: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com [mailto:fairfieldl...@yahoogroups.com]
On Behalf Of Sal Sunshine
Sent: Thursday, April 23, 2009 8:54 AM
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] I see Bevan has been polishing his thumbscrews

On Apr 23, 2009, at 1:11 AM, guyfawkes91 wrote:

I see the TMO is starting to get heavy with people who point out its rather
obvious failings. YouTube has been told to take down the famous Berlin clip
of Schiffgens making an idiot of himself.

http://nosedef.blogspot.com/2009/04/david-lynch-forces-my-video-of-him.html

This isn't the only recent case of the TMO getting heavy with people. My
guess is that Bevan is the driving force behind the new heavy handed
attitude to detractors since he's basically a bully and enjoys that sort of
thing.

Comments?

It's another threat from Bill Goldstein, the same
goon who tried to get heavy with John Knapp.

It was a public lecture. People aren't allowed to videotape it? I've often
wondered whether they'd find some angle to have FFL taken down, or certain
material removed from it.