<snip>
> I'm avoiding the argument, and seeing whether you
> really have any interest in discussing the idea. I
> don't think you do. I told you earlier what I think
> of your style, with the "rule" I added to your silly,
> trying-to-start-a-fight list of them. I'm suggesting
> the same thing again.
>
> *Often* your act seems to be about provoking a
> confrontation of egos, a battle of wits in which
> one ego is supposed to eventually reign supreme.

Note that none of Barry's attacks on those he
doesn't like are to be seen as ego-based. Only
challenges to *his* views are ego-based.

Once we all recognize this Ultimate Truth and
settle down, things will go so much more smoothly
on FFL. We can comfortably stop thinking and simply
accept whatever Barry says about the folks he
doesn't like as valid and legitimate, whether
it's true or not, because he has no ego involvement
in any of it. Only those who don't share his views
have any problems with ego.