Just a quick word about the posting costs on these books. I have elected to
bear the costs, so they are Free of P&P.
The FREE postage offers savings to all, especially overseas customers,  as to
send the Guru Dev books to the States costs about £5 per copy, & about £15 for
the set of 3.
International Air Mail costs about £10 per book, £30 per set, as detailed in
Royal Mail guide. I just posted some to the States today.
http://www.royalmail.com/portal/rm/content1?catId=400036&mediaId=400347