Officially the books are not being published until June, but since they have
been printed and people have been itchy to get hold of copies I have made some
available through my website at http://www.paulmason.info/booksetc.html

With regard to over-the-counter sales of the Guru Dev books in Fairfield. Any
bookshop will be able stock these Guru Dev books as the books have ISBN numbers
and thus can therefore be ordered anywhere in the world.

108 Discourses of Guru Dev:
The Life and Teachings of Swami Brahmananda Saraswati,
Shankaracharya of Jyotirmath (1941-53) - Volume I
ISBN: 978-0-9562228-0-0

The Biography of Guru Dev:
The Life and Teachings of Swami Brahmananda Saraswati,
Shankaracharya of Jyotirmath (1941-53) - Volume II
ISBN: 978-0-9562228-1-7

Guru Dev as presented by Maharishi Mahesh Yogi:
The Life and Teachings of Swami Brahmananda Saraswati,
Shankaracharya of Jyotirmath (1941-53) - Volume III
ISBN: 978-0-9562228-2-4

Jai Guru Dev