is that what this is about, Turq? seeing how much ATTENTION we can drum up?
who's the ATTENTION WHORE here anyway? you or the rest of us? lol

maybe ATTENTION is what FFL is all about for you, bub- like i said you take
this place a LOT more seriously than the rest of us do...

now, please for your imagined legion of readers, tell me all about my motives
for posting and how superior you are in comparison -- i'll just go get myself a
beer while you meditate on your future wisdom and flex your wizened fingers,
for the next installment of CHANNEL TURQ- All Turq, All The Time...

urp...