As my gift to all, I have decided to offer myself up for all on FFL who need a
victim - similar to what I did in my previous incarnation in what has become
widely known as the "doctrine of atonement" in most Christian churches

For this week only - ending on Friday at 3:00 pm local time (TGIGF) - all who
need a victim can blame me.

Science
PS As we now have technologies we did not have in my last incarnation, I will
only atone virtually.