On May 12, 2009, at 10:46 AM, Mike Dixon wrote:

Wow! Hamilton, Raunch, Enlightenone, Judy! Was it something I said? Did I ruin your innocence, "poison" your beautiful minds? Am I "intolerant", a racist, bigoted, xenophobic homophobe(as SalSunshine said I was a couple of years ago)?

Did I say that?  I was obviously ahead of my time.
As head of the FF Life Morality Division, I'm just
pointing out your lapses so you can take care of
them, Mike...before we take care of them for you.
(Distant roll of thunder heard in background.)

Don't thank me, it was nothing.

Sal