From: Randy West <rw...@wobroadway.com>
Subject: Intern Summer Housing
To: "Randy West" <rw...@wobroadway.com>
Date: Tuesday, May 12, 2009, 11:50 AM
Hello to our dear friends and supporters ,
 One of the most exciting components of Way Off Broadway’s summer season is the
arrival of our student interns. This year’s group will be coming from Iowa and
across the United States. We are hoping to find people who will take an intern
into their home for the summer.
 The interns arrive on or about June 8th and they will be finished on August
17th.
 If taking an intern for the whole summer is not possible, but keeping one for
three or more weeks is, we’d still love to hear from you.
 Anyone taking an intern will receive 2 season tickets  (per intern)  to our
summer season and invitations to special events with the interns and the
company this summer. These will include a picnic and other outings as well as
backstage access to our company and we will acknowledge you and thank you
throughout the summer in our programs and at our performances.
 If you are interested or need any questions answered please contact me
directly at 641-919-0580 or by replying to this email.
 Thank you so much for  your  support of our program!
 Best,
Randy

Randal K West
Artistic Director