On May 12, 2009, at 12:47 PM, Rick Archer wrote:

From: Randy West <rw...@wobroadway.com>
Subject: Intern Summer Housing
To: "Randy West" <rw...@wobroadway.com>
Date: Tuesday, May 12, 2009, 11:50 AM
Hello to our dear friends and supporters ,
One of the most exciting components of Way Off Broadway’s summer season is the arrival of our student interns. This year’s group will be coming from Iowa and across the United States. We are hoping to find people who will take an intern into their home for the summer. The interns arrive on or about June 8th and they will be finished on August 17th. If taking an intern for the whole summer is not possible, but keeping one for three or more weeks is, we’d still love to hear from you.

Do you have to walk it twice a day and
put out special treats for it at night?

Anyone taking an intern will receive 2 season tickets (per intern) to our summer season and invitations to special events with the interns and the company this summer. These will include a picnic and other outings as well as backstage access to our company and we will acknowledge you and thank you throughout the summer in our programs and at our performances.

That's it?  That's the only payment?
Pretty much of a no-brainer, I'd say,
even if we did have room, which
we don't.