--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "dhamiltony2k5" <dhamiltony...@...> wrote:

> Well, for people who know what they are doing with it music can be quite
> spiritual in a meditative way.
>
> Seems that saints through time have used it for an enabling effect it can
> have on the subtle systems of spiritual experience.
>

> For instance, the power of music:
>
> http://cdbaby.com/cd/sussmanjanet2

Thanks for the link -- she slings some neatso keeno lingo.  I tried to get one
of her songs to play, but my computer started choking on the process, and after
about ten minutes of futzing around, I gave up getting Rhapsody to run
correctly on my machine.  I tried google and still couldn't find any online
samples of her stuff.  I cannot imagine that her singing/playing has any
instantly "magical" dynamics that are self-evidently validating her dogma....so
many singers in history and not one yet has grabbed my psyche in any
therapeutically obvious way, so what are the chances that she has mojo?

Have you listened to her stuff and found it living up to her hype?

Edg