Now, ya see? -- Doug, what with your recent flood of posts that seem to be from
a true believer, and with your being in everyone's face about "are you a
meditator," your below review of Janet Sussman seems so extra sweet that I'm
thinkin' you're pulling my leg.

I finally found a sample of her piano playing, and frankly, I can play like
that all day long while answering Cash Cab questions. That aside, note that I
do understand that being in the presence of the artist is a whole 'nother deal,
and that, given my general state of consciousness, it wouldn't be a surprise
that I was unable to appreciate an ethereal artist.

So, just to push you a bit further, er, would you call yourself a Sussman true
believer?

Edg