you wouldn't be indulging in a dick swinging contest would ya, Turqy? you
wouldn't be showing evidence of attachment to your self image, wudja Turqy? you
wouldn't be getting all bent out of shape over someone else's OPINION of you,
wudja?

PS i don't live in the "greater SF Bay Area". wrong time zone...