--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "dhamiltony2k5" <dhamiltony...@...> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, satvadude108 <no_reply@> wrote:
> >
> > I hope Fairfield is having a beautiful
> > day today. I have wonderful memories
> > from my youth of the Midwest in May.
> >
> > My question follows.
> >
> > Is the following statement sexist?
> >
> > "Nothing would have thrilled me more than to
> > have been able to support a black man (or even
> > better, a black woman) for president."
> >
> > I ask this question to help me get a
> > better read on your POV.
> >

> Yeah, is beautiful and pleasing May here in Iowa now.  Woodland flowers done
> their full thing.  Trees and understory have come out green & good now.
> Fields tilled and crops mostly planted.  Rain showers next few days.  That
> should make everything sprout forth.  1st cutting of hay making is upon us.
>
> & Iowa, first in equal rights for all, voted genuinely for Obama for many
> other good reasons.  Hillary simply had too much baggage.  That is simply how
> Iowans saw it on the ground & mostly voted.  Distilled down it was way more
> complex than race or gender.  Sore losers aside.  Is kind of old business and
> the world moved on.  Iowans evidently figured it out then mostly aside from
> gender and race.  So it was.

Om---written as a meditator ---

It is a great joy to hear the fecundity of Iowa
is once again on display. I have been tempted
for a couple of years to visit. May always seemed
to be the golden period where winter had long
since safely passed and summer heat was still
only on the horizon.

Iowa shall long enjoy the historically  vanguard
position of dumping the baggage and removing
sexism and racism from the contest by offering
Obama as a viable candidate to the rest of the
nation. I still marvel at the astuteness of his staff
in determining a winning strategy based on
caucus states. Truly an auspicious display of
creative intelligence.

Would you know of the availability of food-tasters
in your fair city of Fairfield? I'm concerned that
should my presence be made known to certain
misguided sexist quasi-pseudo feminists that
a trusted food-taster would be helpful. Perhaps
an underutilized pundit? Are they ever allowed
outside of the barbwire fences?Would you know,
will they work for cigarettes and American soft
porn magazines?