On Jun 3, 2009, at 2:24 AM, emptybill wrote:
And Bill thanks for trying to elevate me to guru, but you have no clue what my credentials and authorizations are, because I've never discussed them with. So stop spreading lies about what you think my credentials and authorizations might be. It's just a childish uptight game you're playing.

Well gosh Vaj. You mean you're not a nath-guru?

But that can't be true 'cuz your disciple Kaladevi told me she received teachings and initiation from you and that you were a real nath-acharya. I think you're just being too modest. You really don't want to present yourself that way because you would be embarrassed by all the accolades.

 I just spoke to Kala. You're lying again Bill.