From: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com [mailto:fairfieldl...@yahoogroups.com]
On Behalf Of nablusoss1008
Sent: Sunday, June 07, 2009 5:25 PM
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: Rick Archer: may I have some free professional
advice?

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
<mailto:FairfieldLife%40yahoogroups.com> , "Rick Archer" <r...@...> wrote:

> No, because I still want to remain anonymous here on FFL.

I know the identities of many anonymous people here and am good at keeping
> them secret.

Is that so ? At least your "friend",
He is my friend.
the fellow with earpieces looking very gay
you have a problem with that?
and drugged-out
he doesn't take drugs.
from the pictures the Turq posted here, Alex Stanley is doing what he can to
proove you wrong.
Where have you been, did you not read what that fool posted here a couple of
days ago?
I believe I did. He said, correctly, that you can tell where a person is,
roughly, by their IP address, which you can see in the header info of their
post. It has always been that way. What's your point?