--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "seekliberation"
<seekliberat...@...> wrote:

> Hey Offworld,
>
> Let me know what your name is on facebook, so I can look you up. My
name on facebook is under Michael Brown. I'm currently in Jacksonville,
North Carolina, but i'm moving to Okinawa soon. >>

Tommy Barlow

> I'll add you as a friend as soon as I know how to look you up. We
should start using that forum for communication instead. I'll be off the
internet for about 2 weeks starting at the end of this month.

> FYI - i've been looking at some of Machida's older matches. If you
take the bet, it's looking very interesting. Yes, he'll have to break an
all time UFC record for highest # of title defenses (Silva has 9 so far,
which is the record), but I think he's got what it takes. There are a
couple of fighters that have a chance, but we'll see how it turns out.
Remember, 3 years or 10 fights whatever comes first. Most UFC fighters
only fight 2 or 3 times per year, so the 3 year mark will probably come
first(June 12, 2012). >>

I don't know the rules of UFC, but yea, I'll take the bet. If he is
allowed into the heavyweight class he will win that too. Unless some
unkown, full-on Shotokan expert comes up. But I'll still take the bet
though.

OffWorld